Bartlett Inn New Hampshire Breakfast is a favorite time of day for guests. This is all about a
great start to your day.
The Bartlett Inn shows its style in a homey cozy not fancy style. Based upon a traditional English or European Style Bed and Breakfast the Bartlett Inn everyday Breakfast Menu includes a plate of fresh fruit to start, Eggs any style on the grill, bacon, sausage or vegetarian sausage, wheat toast or English muffin, juice, coffee, tea. Each day there is one special offered. Many Bed and Breakfasts in New Hampshire only offer one egg bake or a muffin but no choice. The Bartlett Inn offers a choice of the special or eggs any style on the grill (scrambled, over easy, over medium, over hard, sunny side up). Then with the eggs or the special the guests may choose bacon or sausage or vegetarian sausage, toast or English Muffin. In summer guests are welcome to pick their own blueberries for their pancakes from the wild blueberry bushes on the property!
What about muffins? The Bartlett Inn listened to our regular guests and removed the heavy sugary baked goods at breakfast and replaced them with a plate of fresh fruit. Typically our fresh fruit plate is a combination of 3 fruits depending what is in season (Slice of Watermelon or cantaloupe, Slices of Orange or Pineapple and Grapes, Strawberries, Blackberries or Kiwi. Depends what looks the best when the cook is shopping! Special dietary needs. The Bartlett Inn works to help with special dietary needs of guests: Vegetarian breakfast and Gluten free breakfast
The Bartlett Inn Breakfast always has eggs and bacon and you can bring your own bread and we can toast it for you (with no caulking fee..haha), if you let us know in advance we are also able to cook oatmeal.
Bartlett Inn Breakfast Specials are yummy:
- French Toast (Uncle Toms recipe with cinnamon and vanilla with a sprinkle of confectioners sugar and warmed local maple syrup
- Four Cheese Omelet (cheddar, Monterrey Jack, Pecorino Romano)
- Waffles with your choice of warm local maple syrup, hot fruit compote, hot chocolate sauce or the champagne start with fruit and chocolate!
- Greek Omelet (feta, spinach and tomato)
- Pancakes (a touch of oatmeal for health) with your choice of blueberries or chocolate chips and a warmed side of local Maple Syrup
- Quiche Lorraine
- Huevos Rancheros – Scrambled eggs over spicy organic blue corn tortilla chips with sides of Mimi’s homemade salsa, black beans, guacamole, sour cream and topped with a sprinkle of cheddar cheese.
- Greek Quiche
- Breakfast Burrito – Scrambled eggs rolled with Mexican cheese blend in a warmed soft flour tortilla with sides of Mimi’s homemade salsa, black beans, guacamole, sour cream and Hot Sauce if you dare.
- Eggs Benedict
Stay at the Bartlett Inn in Bartlett, New Hampshire and all rooms include a Bartlett Inn New Hampshire Breakfast to start you day off with energy for all your White Mountain Activities.