Black Mountain Jackson – NH latest news update. Black Mountain Jackson NH is just minutes from the Bartlett Inn. Yummy breakfast, discounted lift tickets, hot tub, wood fireplaces, kitchenettes call 603 374 2353.
Greetings Black Mountain Lodging Partners and Media friends,
Happy Vacation!! What a Weekend we are having! Happy Skiers everywhere I look! Love it!
Here are some highlights for our Christmas Vacation Week from the “BEST Value in the Valley”:
- Snow everywhere! So many Happy Faces!
- All lifts are open. Over 34 trails to play on, as well!
- Sunday the 29th Tim Dion will help us relax after a great day of skiing
- New Year’s Eve we will have entertainment and a Twisted Tea promo going on in the Lostbo Pub and Face Painting for ALL!
- Recover on the 1st with Al Shafner and some fresh air!
- Saturday the 4th, we have Tim Dion signing in the Lostbo Pub
- And Sunday the 5th we have Steve Tremblay in the Pub for our entertainment
- The 11th brings us an IPA REBEL promo with Jon Sarty playing for us
- Monday the 13th is our big give back day to the Locals! Ski Free Monday the 13th at Black Mountain, just show your recent pay stub and ID.. and have at it!
- Plenty going on for MLK weekend, as well, Steve Tremblay and a few others in the Pub and a nice wine promo, too!
- On January 24-26 we are excited to host the NH Invitational Snow Sculpting Competition! Skier or not, come and see some amazing artist at work!
- Also on January 25th, we will be hosting a great EISCL Race, always fun to watch or race in!
The following info pertains to non holiday weeks, but it is very exciting, take a read about Black Mountain Jackson NH!
Today and every Monday is *Black Monday– Full time Local Residents ski or ride for just $20!
Back my popular demand is our *Tuesday ‘Girls Day Out’; Ladies ski all day for only $20 and can also add lunch for $10!
Wednesday is our *Happy Hump Day– Ski with us for $17 from 12:30 – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday is our *Breakfast Club Day! Those of you 55 and over can enjoy a great breakfast and ski all day for only $25!
We also have great entertainment in our Lostbo Pub weekends and holidays! Even if you don’t ski, come and enjoy our great entertainment!
In addition to our expanded snow making capabilities t Black Mountain Jackson NH, we have made great changes to our Café! We now proudly offer healthier snack options for example; fresh apples and peanut butter, fruit cups, more flavored waters and juices, and we are also rolling our own pizza dough! Come check out our new Lostbo Pub Menu, as well!