Check-in is after 3:00 PM and Check out is 11:00 AM -- If you arrive after office closes, your room will be unlocked with the light on and the key inside. There’s a room booklet inside with WiFi & Misc. Information.
Please no early arrivals – No Late Stays -- No Exceptions
We cannot accommodate left baggage
Our outdoor pool or hot tub is open from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm weather permitting
We are a non smoking property
- Rates are based on 2 adults
- Rooms labeled with occupancy greater than 2 allow for that number total and up to 2 children (Infants 1 and under) are at no additional charge
- additional persons $25 per person, per night
- Maximum occupancy includes children and babies
- If room occupancy is 2 maximum this is 2 humans no matter what age - a 3rd person cannot stay even if they are an infant
- Maximum occupancy means the maximum number of total guest allowed in the room - no matter what age (even infants)
- These fees will apply at check in
Cottages with kitchenettes- dishes should be cleaned and put away, $25 charge for housekeeping having to clean/put away dishes.
The Bartlett Inn Pet Policy: The Bartlett Inn has a tradition of welcoming pets in our cottages so that the whole family can come along for vacation. In order to carry on this tradition we ask pet owners to read and sign the below pet policy agreement in order to check-in with a pet.
- This service is just $25 per pet, per night. Proper disposal of dog waste is expected, dumpster on property, DO NOT leave dog waste outside of cottage. $25 clean-Up fee for Maintenance or Housekeeping’s removal of dog waste
- Prior approval of the pet and a valid credit card imprint with signature is required
- Pets are welcome in our Cottages when their owners are present; the Inn is Pet free.
- Many guests bring their dogs pet bed to make the dog more comfortable. Please bring your own dog bowls for food and water. We have spare dog bowls if you forget yours
- Please do not leave your pets unattended when you leave the Inn premises
- While in the room pets should be in their crate. We are not meant to take the place of a kennel
- If you do not plan to have your dog with you when you are out of the room then it is best to leave them home at a kennel
- We are happy to discuss this and any part of the policy.
- Please keep pets off of the furniture (especially the beds) Even with a blanket to protect the bed from drifting hair and hair on your clothing dogs are still NOT permitted on the beds
- A laundering charge of $50 will automatically be deducted from your credit card if it is necessary for us to launder the duvets/blankets/pillows/dust/ruffles etc
- If your pet is a high shedder please let us know - you can have the option of paying the laundering fee of $50 or bringing your own blankets. (High shedding breeds include but not limited to Bernese, Labs, German Shepherds, Dachshunds, any long haired breed, etc)
- Please do not bathe your pets in our bathtubs