The Bartlett Inn is located on US Route 302; at the west end of Bartlett Village, NH
or 1477 Main Street Bartlett NH 03812
GPS Coordinates: 44.075577,-71.294038
- We recommend taking Interstate 93 North to Exit 32.
- Follow the Kancamagus Highway East (Rt 112) for 25 miles.
- Turn left onto Bear Notch Rd.
- Follow Bear Notch Rd to Bartlett ( 9 miles).
- Turn left at the blinking light onto Rt 302 West.
- The Bartlett Inn is located 1 mile from the blinking light on the left (south) side of Rt 302.
Alternate Routes: Winter & Year Round
- From the South: Follow Interstate 93 north through Franconia Notch State Park to Exit 35. Take Rt 3 North to the junction of Rt 302 (traffic light). Turn right at the light onto Rt 302 East. Follow Rt 302 for 25 miles. The inn is on the right side. If you come to the blinking light in Bartlett Village, you’ve gone too far. Turn back 1 mile.
- From Hartford, CT: take Interstate 91 North through Vermont to Exit 17, (Rt 302, Wells River, Woodsville) Follow Rt 302 East to Bartlett. (approx 1 1/2 hours after exiting the interstate.) The inn is on the right side, 25 miles after the junction of Rts 3 & 302 If you come to the blinking light in Bartlett Village, you’ve gone too far. Turn back 1 mile.
- From Portland, ME: follow Rt 25 West to Rt 113 North to Fryeburg. Turn left at light onto Rt 302 East and follow to Jct Rts 16 & 302 in North Conway. (traffic congestion likely during peak seasons) Turn right at Junction of Rt. 16 & 302 and follow to Junction Rt 302 in Glen, NH. At traffic light go west (straight) on 302 for 7 miles, The inn is on the left, 1 mile past the blinking light.
- From Montreal: Take Rt 10 East and south to Derby Line, Vermont. Follow Interstate 91 south to to Exit 17, (Rt 302, Wells River, Woodsville) Follow Rt 302 East to Bartlett. (approx: 1 1/2 hours from Interstate 91, 4 hours total from Montreal)