Hiking Pet-cation near North Conway New Hampshire
Spring and early summer at the Bartlett Inn and Cottages is lots of fun. Hiking Petcation near North Conway New Hampshire. We have a tradition of hosting many outdoor adventurists and thus Spring is a fantastic time of year to explore the White Mountains. Rooms starting from $104 per night and up including 1 pet fee and full hto breakfast for 2. Our Spring and Early Season Package Includes:
- 15% off any type lodging (something for everyone, from basic to kitchenette with whirl pool tub)
- Guidance on fantastic hikes including waterfalls and views customized to guests and dogs ( for pet-cationers) abilities
- Moose Sighting Driving Tour Tips
- Full hot breakfast daily
- Welcome mud towel for guest to wipe their hiking boots
- For our Pet-cationers, bring your dog and receive a doggie welcome packet including mud towel for our pet freindly lodging in our cottages and barn suites, treat and coupon to Four Your Paws Only Pet store and Bakery
- Heated pool to wind down after a day out hiking (or shopping )
Spring and early summer really are a great time to enjoy all that North Conway and the Mt Washington Valley have to offer. The Moose and Bear are starting to move in the valley, enjoy a Murder Mystery Train Package, Join the Artist Getaway Weekend to paint, book a Bird Watching – Bicknell Thrush Tour, Spring Flora including Trillium, Mt Washington Auto Road, baby animals and birds – the list goes on and on. There are no crowds at this time of year so you enjoy easy quiet restaurants especially near Bartlett Inn – The White Mountain Cider Company is the BEST in the Valley – Casual atmosphere with gourmet food!
You will not have to wait to be seated in restaurants, stores are un-crowded, and business-people are happy to chat and share local advice. Parking is never a problem, and crowds are non-existent. It is too early for foliage to have sprung but this is a positive in that the lack of it allows one to see further! If you are not the hiking type there is still plenty to do – enjoy a scenic drive, get a massage, go tax free shopping, visit to the MT. Washington Weather Observatory Museum or just relax. Whatever you decide Bartlett Inn and Cottages will be happy to help you plan your Mud Season stay. Call 603 374 2353.