White Mountain Lodging Deals
The Bartlett Inn offers some of the best White Mountain Lodging Deals. The Inn is a Bed and Breakfast and operates like a small European Hotel. The rates are slightly more than a motel but more than worth it when you see what you get for the slight difference. The breakfast value alone is worth at least 15-20 per person! Also offered are discounted tickets with a pre-booked package or some great last minute discount coupons offered only to guests of the Inn. Call 603 374 2353
Why stay at the Bartlett Inn… It does cost a little more than a motel but the price difference is worth what you get…..
- The location of the Bartlett Inn is superb!
o Close to everything but located quietly away from everything.
o Surrounded by the White Mountain National Forest on a property rich with huge pines trees, wild blueberries and blackberries which guests are welcome to pick and snack on.
o Direct trail access for snowshoeing and cross country skiing are super convenient.
o 2 miles to Attitash and minutes to Bretton Woods, Cranmore, Black and Wildcat, Jackson XC, StoryLand, waterfalls, hiking, The Cog, Crawford Notch state Park, Santa’s Village, Conway Scenic Railway, Polar Express
- The Bartlett Inn is a unique property and feels more like a small European style hotel than a traditional New England Bed and Breakfast. Unlike many other Bed and Breakfasts the Bartlett Inn is family friendly. This isn’t to say that it isn’t also a great place for a romantic getaway just that we welcome all. The inn is a great place for couples and we also have fantastic Kitchenette cottages and Barn suites with separate sleeping areas for children. The intimate atmosphere allows guests to mix and meet with other guests and kids to often find a playmate in the pool, play area, dining room or living room.
- Each room is uniquely decorated and many have down duvets not the old commercialized flowery polyester covers. The inn also is home to several groups of New England Artists, who display their artwork of local scenery throughout the inn and Barn Suites. Unlike the Bed and Breakfast of yore each inn room has its own private bathroom.
- Breakfast is a huge value. Each day there is an offering of in season freshly sliced fruit, eggs on the grill, bacon, sausage, vegetarian sausage, wheat toast, English muffin, coffee juice and tea. In addition the special of the day gives another option like pancakes, French toast, and waffles (with Real New Hampshire Maple syrup) quiche, omelets. Whenever possible fresh herbs are used from the garden in cooking and garnish.
- This is an owner operated inn not a large commercialized hotel. The owners live on site. This means the owner is typically working on site ensuring top quality – no one cares more about their guests than the owner operator. It also means that every chance they get updates and improvements are done to the property. The innkeeper is fun! Owner Nick loves to talk with the guests and most people leave having made a new friend! You are more than just a room number here.
- The greatest asset of the inn is the local knowledge innkeepers impart on the guests during their stay. This makes all the difference in making the most of your time and enjoying the best the beautiful White Mountain area has to offer. Innkeepers are avid hikers and have spent the last 12 years hiking the local trails of the White Mountains. They also have children so although they have done winter and summer ascents up MT Washington and skied Tuckerman’s Ravine they are also familiar with the easier family friendly hikes. Part of your stay includes the innkeeper speaking to you about what you would like to do and see. Want a sightseeing easy drive and lunch – No problem. Want a hike? How long, difficult or easy, waterfalls or views the innkeeper is able to give great advice. The same experience fares well with all the winter activities. The innkeepers are avid skiers, snowboarders, snowshoers and xc skiers so trail advice on all the local mountains and xc networks is also an area of expertise. Did we mention we have kids so we also are familiar with the best of the area attractions like Story Land, Santa’s Village, Weather Observatory Museum, Cog, Mountain Biking, Polar Express, Thomas the Tank Engine, cutting your own Christmas Tree, the list goes on and on. And of course we love to shop at all the outlets and let guests know the best deals while they are in the area.
- An outdoor hot tub for winter and a heated pool in summer make for great value added features for guests staying at the inn. The swing set, pool and side yard give a safe place well away from the road to kids to play. BBQ and picnic tables allow guests to save money by cooking a meal in. It is great to relax at the pool, bbq and then not have to leave to go out for dinner. Not to mention it is a great way to save money. The inn has blue blocks in their freezer for guests to borrow if they bring a cooler to save money on buying ice.
- Summer Saturday night at the firepit is a blast. Innkeepers provide the marshmallows and the kids enjoy roasting and play while the parents relax around the campfire. Many guests really enjoy this evening and guess what..it is free.
The Bartlett Inn has White Mountain Lodging Deals for all the local attractions and is located close to all the main attractions including Attitash, The Cog, Bretton Woods, Santa’s Village, Story Land, the Mt Washington Auto Road, Conway Scenic Railway and tons of hiking including the Appilacian Trail.